We had a pretty good week... Highlights: Sloan made me the cutest art project at preschool with tissue paper and water, Phayre ate little bites of pancake and watermelon and actually liked them, and we got to sneak outside for little bits between the rain! Sloan and I planted some fresh flowers in our front yard and they look so pretty. She hasn't stopped talking about how beautiful we made our yard. We are so ready for sunshine and summer!!
Ugh and the lows: While jogging on the treadmill at the gym and listening to Britney Spears pandora station, Lady Marmalade came on (ya know the Christina Aguilera version from Moulin Rouge) and I SANG IT OUTLOUD. Just jogging away and then I belted out, "VOULEZ VOUS COUCHER AVEC MOI". I only caught one lady snap her head around and look at me (most people had their own headphones in), but I was so embarrassed-I got the hell out of there. I guess I was really feeling the music ;). Ohhhhh and yesterday while I was nursing Phayre, Sloan ran out of the bathroom screaming, "Mommy! Mommy! There's poop errywhere!!! Pwease help me cwean this up! Poop mommy! Poop!!!" I won't get into detail, but yes shit was "errywhere". Yeah so that was fun :-/.
Now on to Friday favorites!
1. I have been trying to step my breakfast game up and Sloan is currently obsessed with pancakes. You may have seen my bunny pancakes on Instagram this week (huge hit with Sloan). You can make so many fun things with pancakes! Next up, I'm going to try these lion pancakes and there are a ton of fun ideas on this website.
2. Gap is having their friends and family sale!! That means 40% off of EVERYTHING with code FFBEST! I picked up this dress and this dress for the girls. And I cannot wait to wear these jeans this summer! I also love this chambray romper for babies and this jean jacket for toddlers!
3. We are going on vacation next month so I picked up a few goodies for myself at Target. I am obsessed with this one piece swimsuit. I've never worn a one piece before, but this one is so flattering (bonus it's under $40!). I needed some new sandals so I grabbed these flats and these wedges (again, such great prices!). I bought the flats in both colors, I know I'll wear them a ton this summer! I've been wanting a backpack handbag for awhile and this one is amazing!!!
5. This DIY Easter bunny banner is so cute, I cannot wait to make one (and let Sloan glue the little puff ball tails on). There is a free printable and it looks so simple to make!
6. Alright let's talk netflix! Eric and I have been binge watching House of Cards and I am dying to watch Fuller House! Watch the trailer here, it'll bring back so many memories I promise!
7. Discounts: Today is the very last day to save 10% on monogrammed bunnies over at Peekawhoo (it's also the last day to get them in time for Easter). Use code SLOANANDCO. You can save 15% off of Little Standout teethers with code SLOANANDCO as well!
Alright that's all I've got for today! I hope you guys have an awesome weekend! Until next time :).