1. Read some Valentine's Day books as a family. I usually let Sloan pick out a few books for each holiday and we read them about 98658734 times :). A few of our favorite Valentine's Day books are You Know What I love?, Love Monster, Hug Machine, and You Are My Heart.
2. Make a LOVEly breakfast (you see what I did there). These strawberry sprinkle funfetti pancakes look so yummy and are sure to be a kid favorite. A few weeks ago we started using a condiment dispenser to make letters with pancakes and Sloan loves them. Another fun one to try!
3. Do a Valentine craft. This handprint heart is on my must do list.
Image via Babble.
4. Make a festive snack. A friend of mine gave me a recipe recently and it was a huge hit with Sloan! All you do is mix up vanilla cupcake graham goldfish, valentine m&m's, and mini marshmallows! Easy and yummy. This would be a great snack for a Valentine's Day party as well.
5. If your little needs Valentines to give to their friends or classmates, these gem ones are so cute! Sloan will be giving them to her little preschool friends today at their Valentines Social. I cut the hearts out and attached them to ring erasers (that I got from Target) with pink twine. If your little isn't in school, let them drop some valentines off to neighbors or good friends.
Hope you guys enjoy these!