1. More sleep. I have a four month old... no explanation needed here.
2. For both of my girls to nap at the same time. Every. Single. Day.
3. For my husband to never text me again saying, "It's gonna be a late one. Be home as soon as I can. Sorry." You guys, we all have our limits and mine seems to be at about 6pm.
4. For the UPS guy to somehow be disciplined for honking and then ringing my doorbell ALWAYS DURING NAP TIME!
5. A grocery store with a drive-thru (for the important stuff like milk and wine). Actually more drive-thru's in general wouldn't hurt.
6. To look better unshowered, because who has time to shower anymore? Oh normal people do, don't they? Well then I wish for other people to shower less so that I don't look like such a slob compared to everyone else all the time.
7. A magical machine that will not only wash our clothes, but then fold, hang, and put them all away!
8. For someone else to clean my house. And while they're at it, they can go ahead and clean my car too. There is an embarrassing amount of fruit snack wrappers in there.
9. An inspector gadget arm. Not just a third arm, but an inspector gadget arm that can stretch really far and move super fast. I need this for many reasons, let me explain... If I had an inspector gadget arm it would be able to reach my phone when I sit down to nurse and realize it's on the other side of the couch. Or when we're checking out at Target and I tell Sloan she can't have the little Palace Pet figurines, my inspector gadget arm could pick up her flailing/screaming body and carry her to the car (damn you Target for putting those right by the checkout lines). And because Sloan ONLY has to go number two as soon as I start nursing Phayre, my inspector gadget arm could lift her onto the potty and help her do her business without ever disturbing Phayre. I'm sure there are so many more things my inspector gadget arm could help me with, these just come to mind first.
Ok ok and in all seriousness, if my husband is reading this I want these slippers, this candle, and an electric wine opener :). And a handmade gift from the kids wouldn't hurt either :).
Because I'll never get tired of seeing this picture :)