Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY! I'm so excited that it's Friday because we have a fun weekend planned and we're actually getting in some family time just the four of us! This week flew by as it was filled with play-dates, doctor appointments, and other errands. We also squeezed in a few fun things this week like evening walks, trips to the park, and dinner at the food trucks (If you live near Portland, OR you need to check out Happy Valley Station!). I thought I would share some of our current favorites (and latest finds) so that you can follow along with them too!
Well my current most favorite thing in the entire world is Sloan's imagination. We have entered into imagination land and I am beyond excited to be a passenger on Sloan's adventures. She say's the absolute funniest things and I am painfully aware of how much she listens to what I say! The other day she was pretending to be me (Rapunzel doll) and Eric (Flynn Rider) and she had Eric walk in and say, "I'm home! How's errything goin Mama Bear?" Then I said, "Hi Daddy, hold baby Phayre, I so tired! Be very chareful, she's just a baby!" Eric and I started cracking up... apparently Sloan senses how exhausted I've been! Ha :)
1. These floor pillows from Ruffles and Beaux Baby. Sloan calls it her "marshmallow pillow", which actually makes sense because it's super light weight and airy. Our pillow gets drug from room to room and is sat, bounced, and drooled on regularly. I just think it's such a cute and functional item for any bedroom or playroom!
2. The world's softest and cutest onesies by Golden Hill Designs. You guys, I'm not kidding these onesies are crazy soft. My only complaint is that I didn't have any for Phayre before now! And don't even get me started on how cute the fabrics are! Made by two hard working mamas, Golden Hill onesies are definitely a new fave around here and a new regular in Phayre's wardrobe rotation!
3. This bunny push toy from Bannor Toys. All I can say is Phayre will have this in her Easter basket this year! Way too cute.
4. This super easy and delicious cauliflower chowder recipe that we tried this week. The leftover soup was equally as good. A must try if you like making soups!
5. This super adorbs heart and lip sweater for toddlers! I picked one up for Sloan and it's seriously so cute and perfect for Valentines Day!
6. Another current obsession are these criss-cross toddler flats. Um these are cooler than any flats that I own?! You guys have to check these out!
I hope you guys have an amazing weekend! Rest up and recharge for next week!